Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day 2014

Dear Em,
Happy Valentine's Day, to the little one who fills our house with more love than I could have ever dreamed of. I mean sure, there are some moments that look like this...


And there may be moments that go something like this...


But they're all worth it, because there are moments like this...








And in the moments in between there are lots of snuggles! There are tons of snuggles!

You were thrilled to head to school with your Valentines in hand to give out to your teachers & sweet little friends. We sent Daddy to work with his own little love note. I am not so thrilled to be spending my morning getting a cavity filled (which is as big of a reminder as you can get to stay away from the sweets this holiday). Yuck! At least I have tonight's annual fancy restaurant date (at Taco Bell) followed by snuggles & bedtime books to look forward to. 

Thank you and Daddy for giving me all the love I could ever need & way more love than I could ever deserve.

I love you so,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

While my letters are addressed to Em, we enjoy hearing from all our readers. Comments are always welcome. The ideas, inspiration, & support we get from other readers is one of the reasons I write. I try to respond to all comments. If you click the "subscribe by email" button underneath the comment box, you will get notifications when I have replied. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...