Friday, April 20, 2012

love letters

Dear Em,
Talking to you has become one of my favorite things to do. So, I'm pretty lucky that you're so very talkative. Every day your words are like rays of sunshine to me. And you know how I feel about sunshine.

Me: "Em, what do you want to eat."

Em: "Um...well...I think I want Cheerios."

Me: "Ok, want to help me pour the bowl?"

Em: "Yes! Mommy can we share the Cheerios?"

Me: "Sure, Em. Sharing Cheerios are my favorite kind."

Em: "They're my favorite kind too, Mommy."

I love you so,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

While my letters are addressed to Em, we enjoy hearing from all our readers. Comments are always welcome. The ideas, inspiration, & support we get from other readers is one of the reasons I write. I try to respond to all comments. If you click the "subscribe by email" button underneath the comment box, you will get notifications when I have replied. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...