Tuesday, March 20, 2012

spring is sprung

Dear Em,
Happy first day of spring! We're having the most amazing spring weather. Yesterday we stopped by the park on the way home. You had so much fun twirling & whirling & bouncing & climbing & swinging & sliding...all with no coats on, just your glittery sunglasses.

When I think back to last year at this time, I can't believe how much you can do so independently. I just know this is going to be a great Spring...& a great summer will follow.

I love you so,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

While my letters are addressed to Em, we enjoy hearing from all our readers. Comments are always welcome. The ideas, inspiration, & support we get from other readers is one of the reasons I write. I try to respond to all comments. If you click the "subscribe by email" button underneath the comment box, you will get notifications when I have replied. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...